1. BOOKING Bookings should be made direct to Fly Fishing Academy, by email, internet, in writing or by telephone.
2. PAYMENT Unless otherwise specified on the Confirmation Invoice payment should be made in full at the time of booking.
3. CONFIRMATION INVOICE When we receive your reservation we will issue a Confirmation Invoice. Check the details & raise any queries immediately.
4. PRICES We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time before you book. Once you have booked, the price of your trip is fully guaranteed & will not change.
5. BROCHURE DETAILS Every care is taken when compiling brochure & promotional material to ensure the information is correct. However we are unable to accept liability when circumstances beyond our control result in the facilities described being altered or withdrawn.
6. CANCELLATION BY YOU In the event of cancellation by you, for whatever reason, the following scale of charges is payable:- Prior to 90 days 50% of total cost. 89-0 days 100% of total cost.
7. GIFT VOUCHERS These are non refundable and non transferable.
8. CANCELLATION BY Fly Fishing Academy reserves the right to cancel your booking in which case we will offer an alternative booking of equivalent standard or a full refund.
9. MINIMUM NUMBERS A minimum number of people may be required for your trip to go ahead. Any minimum number requirement will be stated on your Confirmation Invoice. The deadline for cancellation if this minimum is not reached will be 14 days prior to arrival. In the event of cancellation we will offer an alternative package of equivalent standard or a full refund.
10. ALTERATIONS TO CONFIRMED BOOKINGS If you decide to change any part of your booking after these have been confirmed by our Confirmation Invoice up to 90 days prior to arrival we will try to assist at an administration charge of £30 per alteration plus any additional costs incurred. Changes or alterations within 90 days of arrival will be treated as a cancellation and cancellation charges will apply.
11. CURTAILMENTS & LIABILITY Neither Fly Fishing Academy nor any person assisting it shall be liable for the consequences of delays or restrictions from adverse weather, obstructions, repairs or damage to navigational works, flooding, shortage of water, industrial action, fuel-rationing, shortages of or non-availability of fuel or any other cause and reserve the right to restrict the activity if unusual or hazardous conditions prevail. Neither Fly Fishing Academy nor any person or company assisting or collaborating with it shall be liable for death, personal injury or illness.
12. GOODS SOLD BY Fly Fishing Academy Risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery. Ownership of the goods supplied shall remain vested in Fly Fishing Academy & shall not pass to you until payment in full for all such items has been made.
13. Your contract with Fly Fishing Academy is governed by English Law and any dispute is to be settled in the English Courts.